Health Net Health Plans
The Farm Bureau Members’ Health Program has provided affordable, high-quality health insurance to California Farm Bureau members since 1947. It is the first and oldest association health insurance program in California. Contact your Health Net broker for more information, or visit the Web site at www.healthnet.com.
Allied Insurance provides quality insurance products and On Your SideSM service to individuals, families, farms and businesses. Customers know the Allied name represents quality insurance and outstanding service at a fair price.
- Personal Auto
- Farm Bureau members receive a 7.5% discount on Allied’s personal auto insurance.
- Search the Allied Agent Locator for an agent near you or call (800) 982-0756. Tell the representative your program code: 71050 to receive the 7.5% discount.
- Farm and Business Auto
- Farm Bureau members receive a 5% discount, up to $500, on Allied’s farm and business auto insurance.
- Allied has been serving farmers and ranchers in California for nearly 60 years and is the leading insurer of farms and ranches in California. The Ohio Farm Bureau founded Nationwide Insurance, Allied’s parent company, in 1926.
- Allied is deeply committed to agriculture in California and supports many organizations including the California Farm Bureau, the California Foundation for Agriculture in the Classroom, the California FFA, the Rural Crime Prevention Task Force, and more.
- While all Allied agents can write farm policies, several are leaders in serving the agriculture community.
- Search for a Farm Agent near you.
Nationwide Insurance Company of America offers a 7½ percent discount on personal auto insurance to Farm Bureau members in California. To find an agent near you, visit www.nationwide.com
Growers find our group program consistently offers the best value. Farm Bureau group participants receive premium rates unavailable to individual policyholders. The group’s minimum premium is the lowest available for employers with small payrolls. State Fund now celebrates a 61-year partnership with Farm Bureau. For more information call (800) 773-7667 or visit the Web site at www.scif.com.